Safe, Environmentally Sound & Compliant
At Thermaldyne, safety, health and compliance remain our highest priorities. We have focused our resources on ensuring that any person associated with the plant follows a rigorous protocol that is guided by the latest safety and health regulations. We have also committed to make a positive environmental impact, and the design of our plant reflects that commitment.
- Air permit compliant with state and federal regulatory authorities and meets Minor Source criteria
- Plant designed to safely reclaim oil bearing materials from refineries nationwide
- Full compliance with local, state and federal regulatory standards
- Meet or exceed all safety requirements
- Comprehensive Emergency management plan
- Helps companies work within the latest regulatory environments